Creality 3D Ender-3 max
Creality Ender-3 Max 3D printer
- Powerful hotend kit - extremely precise printing: The Ender-3 Max 3D printer has a modular hotend with a heat-resistant copper nozzle that enables fast filament melting and smooth filament extrusion.
- Large print size - maximum work area, maximum production: 300 x 300 x 340 mm, a much larger work area than the Ender-3 3D printer. A larger print size means a higher production capacity.
- Smooth and Stable Linear Pulley System: Reliable movement and stable pressure are ensured by reliable movement system, which consists of special Z-axis precision T-screw rod, V-profiles and linear pulley system.
- Double fans - effective for heat dissipation: The axial fan continuously supports heat dissipation. The twin fans encourage rapid cooling of the extruded filament. Always deliver great results.
- All-metal extruder - smooth filament feed: The all-metal Bowden extruder is powerful when it comes to filament feed.
- Carborundum glass platform smoothness starts with the first layer: With its superiority in terms of heat resistance and surface flatness, the carborundum glass platform helps prints adhere better and users can remove prints more easily. No packaging and no scratches.
- TMC2208 high-performance silence driver: The German import TMC2208 chip driver is used for use in the X and Y axes. It is effective to reduce engine noise and vibration, providing you with a comfortable and quiet working environment.
Larger installation space
The Creality Ender 3 Max is the enlarged version of the popular Ender 3 with a space of 300 x 300 x 340 mm.
The Ender 3 Max has a newly developed hot-end design and simplifies the exchange of individual components. In addition, the hotend has dual fans that allow better heat dissipation. An integrated copper nozzle enables better heat resistance and faster melting of the materials.
Proven stable structure
Even movements and stable printing are made possible thanks to the proven stable structure with precise Z-axis spindle and V-slot profiles.
The Reality Ender 3 Max is equipped with a filament sensor and a resume print function. If the filament accidentally runs out or an unexpected power failure occurs, you can easily and conveniently resume printing. This saves you valuable material and time.
Carborundum glass plate
This glass plate is a popular upgrade for a 3D printer because of its very good adhesion and fast heating-up speed. The smooth first layer also increases the aesthetics of your finished models. With the Ender 3 Max, you no longer have to buy this upgrade because the 3D printer already includes it.
Paiement & sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.